Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just life

Do you ever have a time in your life when you feel as if you are losing you? When it feels like life is consuming you, literally? I feel like that right now. Like a failure at everything I do, Like I blend into the backdrop, like I am not accomplishing anything in this life. Like I am at a stand still, with no crossroads ahead. It feels like I can do nothing right, like all I do and touch fails or just does not matter. I feel like that things I do on a daily basis do not matter, like I am unappreciated. BUT I guess that is what being a mom is all about, doing the "things" and living life. Anyhow that is what is on my mind lately.
We did put the house on the market again and are going to try to move a bit closer to Miah's job. I will not live in Schenectady but closer would be nice. And closer to church so we can be more involved with the weekly things that we all so desperately need. We have to sell the house we currently own to move and have tried 3xs before so we shall see what this time brings! I am not very optimistic about it though. I know that is and when it is the Lord's will we will sell and move, HE is ultimately in control.
I am trying to start the Christmas shopping and then on to save $ for the cruise in Jan.
That is pretty much it for know, Tah-Tah

4 comments:

  1. I know life gets us all down from time to time but you have to believe that being a wife and mom is the highest calling God has on you life, we often dont hear the praise we need to hear but God is praising you for being a stay home mom and being there for your children.you need to surround yourselwith some good chriatian friends or find a older woman who can mentor you, come along sideand share her struggles when she was your age.Maybe you should take a class or something to give you a break. I know that you like everythig perfect but in a real world and when your real with each other we find none of us are perfect and non of us have a perect house at all times(well you do ).As I get older Ifind that having a perfectly spotless house is over rated I wouldmuch rather have time with people and invest in their life thanhave a spotless house. We are all important to someone even if that someone never tells us, and we as women need to hear itonce in awhile. I love you and will be praying for better days , make sure your in the word daily that helps also its Satan telling you ,you are a nothing you need to be filled up with Gods Love, just started a book on what it means to be a true titus2 woman this maybe be a hard one for this strong willed independent lady its called becoming a Titus 2 woman..loveya MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Liz!! You've been on my mind for a month now and I never said anything...I've been meaning to tell you that I miss you! I miss seeing you at MOPS, I miss hearing about your life and how you're doing!! Hang in there - you are such a full-of-life, amazing person. Try not to look at other people and see "all that so and so does" - that's the fastest way I become discouraged and discontent. You have a lot on your plate and you do it so well! ((hugs)) to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with all of the above Liz! i know we aren't "close" friends, but you always inspire me with what you do with your kiddos and house!
    i just want to add that you are not alone. i have been going through something similar. in fact, because of that, i am taking a sabbatical from fb and this other site i moderate for.
    i need to disconnect from the computer because reading all those posts on fb about what others are accomplishing gets me down at times. i need to re-focus my life. get more into His Word and try to see where He wants me to go. perhaps that's something we all should do from time to time! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know exactly how you feel! this post of yours is old, and i know you read and comment on my blog....so you know that i feel this same way too. i dont really feel i fail at things...(LOL)- like cleaning the house for example...i just know that i suck at it and i am completly ok with that. lol.
    thats just a small example. but i do feel like " is this really it" , same thing, different day etc etc.
    sooooooo i am hoping when the kids get older it will all get better!
    have fun on your cruise! i am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete