Friday, July 30, 2010

Life as I know it

Well I know it has been a bit since I blogged last. Not all that much has happened......Miah has returned back to work and is healing well. The Doc was happy with the way that things went and how things are healing. He still has to be careful with not lifting and bending, but all in all he is doing well, besides a bit of leg pain, that will subside with time.
Chris had his tube removed and all is well there, we will see what happens the next time he picks up a cold. Lord willing he will not get an infection and be good to go!
K and A are still in camp during the day @ Gavin park here in Wilton. I am thankful that they are able to attend and be busy during the day!
I am working and enjoying the last bits of summer before school starts. We have completed our school supply shopping, now we need to do the clothes shopping, which I believe will be easy and short. Sneakers are on the list along with socks and pants for all the kids.
I am tired lately and have not been sleeping well, I have been crashing @ about 2:30 each day. I added another cup of Joe to the menu for an afternoon pick me up. I need to start working out again to get more energy. Just need to find the time and energy to do it! LOL Need energy to get energy.
I have been selling a bunch of things on Craigslist and even listed 2 things on Ebay and sold one. The other is being auctioned now. Pretty nice to be getting rid of things and moving on!
All in all that is really all that has been happening! I will blog more later, have to get going on my busy day!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad that Miah and Chris are doing well! that's a blessing!
    we are pretty much done with our school supply list as well. i am just waiting to see which teacher each one will have to finish off the list. each teacher requires something different. but the essentials are done.
    it's a good feeling right?!
    and i totally get what you said about finding energy to work out so you can have more energy!! ha! i find that if i skip too many work outs, i fizzle mid-day as well. it's funny how your body adjusts to changes in activity!
    i pray that you find the time to get moving! there's nothing better than that old endorphine high! LOL

    ReplyDelete