Thursday, June 24, 2010

First day down......

Well today I had 6 kids. Tomorrow I will have 8. I was determined to get out of the house today and so I did. We went first to the park, Gavin Park, the park I love! Then it got HOT and so we came home and quickly ( as quickly as 1 mom and 6 kids can) changed into swim suit and went to the sprinkler park, another place I love. My friend Amanda met me there with her 3 kids and we had a blast......The kids enjoyed getting wet an cooling off and Amanda and I enjoyed so MUCH INTERRUPTED conversation. LOL
Tomorrow will be the one and only day this summer that I will have 8 kids and I am glad for that. It makes for a long day for me!!!! We will be spending alot of time outside! LOL Hope the weather holds for me and that it is not too HOT!!!!!!
I do love what I do, watching other kids I mean. But it is wearing at times and I get a bit stressed, but I remind myself that I am here for my kids and they NEVER have to attend daycare, or after school care bc I am here. Also I am here when they are sick and so on and so forth. I love the kids I watch and enjoy seeing them grow. But like others I am glad when the work day is done.
I try to be loving and patient and kind, But I am human and I am not always. But I do try!
So if you think of me tomorrow pray that my day is nice and smooth!!!!
On another note, I am thankful that my mom is coming to watch my kiddos tonight so I can go to the grocery store, and Miah can meet me out after work.
On to the evening!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i will say a prayer for your day tomorrow! God bless you for taking on that ministry!

    ReplyDelete