Tuesday, June 22, 2010

1st day!

Here we go, I have wanted to start a blog for our family for a long time but did not find the time....till today. I hope that I can think of something fun and interesting to put on here but if I don't, then I will try harder next time!
I have had a long day following a longer week. Everything is running through my mind, including that the kids are going to be out of school tomorrow!!! Wow another school year ending, this was the shortest by far! At least that is how is seems to me, it feels like the year was a blur. The girls did awesome in school and Chris has his first year of Pre-K behind him. I cannot believe that my baby is going to be 5 this December, and that my oldest K is going to be 10, DOUBLE DIGITS here we come. I hope I am ready and prepared. I guess I should not forget A, wow she is 7 holy cow. WHO GAVE THE KIDS PERMISSION TO GROW OLDER???????

LOL well that is all I have for now......More to come sometime ;)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Can't wait to read more...

    ReplyDelete